Tamara, Counselor & Psychotherapist
Experience:  20+ yrs Private Practice; Cert. Master Therapist; National Board Certified; APA Board Certified

Is it possible that a person could feel a surge of energy when

Is it possible that a person could feel a surge of energy when the atom smasher made contact on March 30, 2010.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Tamara replied 6 years ago.
Hi there. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm pleased to try to help you today.

I think it is certainly a possibility. There is research indicating that people with empathic powers and healing energy are able to pick up on changes in energy that others don't feel or notice. If you are interested in an interesting summary of that research, as well as other information along those lines, check into the book The Intention Experiment by Lynne McTaggart. You will probably find it very interesting.

Best wishes, and please let me know if I can answer any further questions. Tamara

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you. The morning of March 29, 2010, I was getting ready for my doctor's appt . The time approx. 1 2- to 12:30 pm. I was going to the kitchen to play cards with my husband. I felt strange, as if I felt a stronge surge of energy. I said to my husband I feel this strange feeling of energy. I got up from the table, and took my blood pressure. It was approx. 141/86. That did alarm me, but what I felt did.

The atom smasher did emit 3.7 electron volt. If they are going to try it again in early April, at 7 electron volts, I hate to think about what I am going to feel.

Expert:  Tamara replied 6 years ago.
You're welcome. I'm know you're concerned - but look at it this way: you have a special power and there is a lot of positive in that. Take care. Tamara