Dr. Ed Wilfong
Dr. Ed Wilfong, Psychologist
Experience:  Twenty-five years treating all ages; Specialities: psychopharmacology & diagnosis, MMPI-2, testing.

I have regular chronic anxiety, I have tried different medications

I have regular chronic anxiety, I have tried different medications over the past 10 years, various combinations. nothing seems to relief the symptoms as well as xanax. I don't have a regular physician or insurance. What is the best way to get the medication I need. I've tried online websites before and found that they ship from foreign countries that I am not comfortable with. The prices are also through the roof. What are my options?
The County Mental Health Center in your area is likely the only viable option for treatment. It would be illegal for anyone here to prescribe for you, and I agree about not getting from another country (actually it would be illegal for you to do so - importing a controlled substance).