Norman M.
Norman M., Principal psychotherapist in private practice. Newspaper contributor, over 2000 satisfied clients on JA
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DEHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered.
14727623

I enjoy being naked around my home and masturbating. On occasion

I enjoy being naked around my home and masturbating. On occasion I find it exciting for someone I know to see me...I am not interested in "flashing" strangers. Is this exhibitionism?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Norman M. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for visiting JA.

I would have to say yes it is,given the pre-meditation. You are getting pleasure from doing this in front of people that you know, but with whom you do not have a personal relationship - such as the handyman.. I note too that you are married, and frankly, most families would not regard this as normal or acceptable behavior.

You need to take a really close look at this - you are serious danger of running into severe trouble with the law - all it takes is for someone to take offence and report you.

I suggest you get help before this catches up with you.