Thanks for answering, I'm going elaborate a bit more.
- My mood can change fast too, one minute I feel great and the next I can be very withdrawn.
- Motivation can also come and go.
- I procrastinate a lot.
- I can also be very impulsive at times where I can I change plans or scrap projects right on the spot at the time. I also tend to say things that I shouldn't of said or should have said differently.
- I tend to do too many things at once to the point I'm swamped and overwhelmed by it all and not get any of it done.
- I can certainly be irritated and fustrated by little things (ultimately they aren't such a big deal anyways.)
- I tend to also have anxiety
, especially in social gatherings. Especially meeting new people or in new surroundings or even different situations.
- Socially I'm not very out-going or talkative. I'm certainly have always been quiet, unless I talk to people about something really interesting. Then I have to be tolled to be quiet. I'm not open at all with people, I'm private and reserved I can say. I'm certainly very introverted. I think I have always been this way. Another thing I don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs.
- In school I was quiet but I had friends, but it wasn't my favorite experiences growing up. I never really felt that I fit in with my peers and close friends. I didn't quite have the same intrests as them either. I wasn't a bad kid, but I got in trouble for some little like everyone else. I was no angel, but my parents didn't have trouble with me. As for my performance, all the way through school right up to college was very varied. I was very fantasy prone and my mind would drift off and I would be thinking about something else in the classroom, because I was bored. I still can drift off anytime something is boring. Hard to keep attention, unless it really intrest me (I would draw also). I did
well, but not the most outstanding student, but I did fail grade 2, because of my reading. Throughout high school it was tough and in college it was much tougher. In college I wouldn't go to most of my classes, and alot of it was not having any motivation, mood swings, or anxiety. But what I was taking wasn't really interesting either.
- Additional note - I also got tested for dyslexia
a few years back, and it said that I am dyslexic, but I'm very skeptical of that diagnoses now. That's all I can think of right now.