Gina P
Gina P, LCSW
Experience:  MSW, LCSW, PIP

my daughter got numbness on the head and some times blurry

my daughter got numbness on the head and some times blurry vision and colored lines visualise also severe headach to the extend she may started cry

Hi, Has you r daughter been to the MD for a thorough physical, blood work, and CT of the head? These symptoms can be indicative of several medical problems related to the blood vessels, or other problems. Please encourage your daughter to seek assistance as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Gina

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX dad asked this question on my behalf,

here i am to tell you my story and tell you what happened to me.

i went overseas for 2 months and i ate the wrong food and i got sick

with a severe diahhrea and vomiting as a result the salmonella formated

its way as a sickness in my body.

i lost 7 kg and i was treated by bactrim to get rid of it.

at the moment after the medication i now feel pain in my eyes, burning, blurring visions, my eyelashes iritate me, i feel like somethings in my eye, and when i touch my eye it even hurts and my eyes get teary straight away.

i went to an omptomitrist and nothings wrong with the vision.\

apart from this i keep experiencing pains inmy head in certain parts where i touch it, ialso feel like somethings crawling in my head and numbness, and a touch of burning in my head..\

i get some muslce pains in my chest, my stomach and abdomen still. so i dont know whats going on im extremely exhausted. what do you think i should do?

Hi Jenny,

I am so sorry you are having such pain and sickness. Please get a thorough exam through your physician or the local emergency department to include blood work and head and body scans, hopefully. You need to find out what is going on .

Headaches and blurred vision can by indicative of a serious medical condition. You may have also eaten something that would require a stronger antibiotic to eliminate. You will not know how to treat this thing unless you have a thorough exam with tests.

Please seek medical attention as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have other questions. I hope you are feeling better soon. Gina