Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.

I did the adult ADHD screening test and the score was overe

I did the adult ADHD screening test and the score was over 70 points and it says the high scores on this examination may result from anxiety how do I know it’s real and are there any treatments I have problems when I am reading and concentrating and I think I have inherit my mother anxiety to I realy need help concentrating to study for my license exam in a week and half

Hi rq,

Let me give you some information on both ADHD and anxiety so that you can see how either of them fit for you. Both are medical illnesses and can be treated by most any physician if you make an appointment. The sympXXXXX XXXXXsts in the article will help you understand what the doctor is trying to find or rule out. You can even go to a walk in clinic if you can't get an appt with your doctor.

My best to you.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.