Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Hi, My name is Shahed hassan , i was seeing a doctor last

Customer Question

My name is XXXXX XXXXX , i was seeing a doctor last year but in october i had a situation i couldnt make it to an appoinment, and she stopped seeing me from that day and in the past i did miss a appoinment due to the job i was in...And she knows about it...And im suffuring from ADHD , I get real nervous when i am around too many people. then mood swings , and i feel real hopeless, fearfull, most of the times i think about suiciding and it all started after me and my ex wife got divorced after 12 years.. and i am always depressed sometimes i jus lay in bed for weeks with no food ,,, I was gettin 90 klonopin a month, Then remeron,,wellbutrin and zyprexa after my medicine ran out i went into seizures 4 times and i dont feel the same anymore i need help please ....My number is XXXXX -XXX-XXX-XXXX Home
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.

Hi Shahed,

What kind of help are you looking for?

Anna
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Anna,

Thanks For Replying Back, i really need to se a doctor a.s.a.p... Im going thru serious problem i think if some body would talk to me on the phone or person they would under stand it better... I ran out of my medication depression is the main thing its like i got detached from the whole world..I tried therapy it did not work i cant focus on anything.

I need to see a doctor please.... I always feel hopeless...For the past 2 and a half weks i havent got out of my bed............

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Then im suffering from eating disorder.. anxiety...i snap for no reason sometimes in front of public
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry that you're hurting so badly. We can't get you an appointment with a doctor from here, but if you call the ambulance service near your home, they can come and bring you to the hospital so that a doctor can speak with you and find a way to make you better.

Anna
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Where do ihave to come i mean i can have my mom bring me and how much money will i need,, and also know i havent been working for 3 months my single mother i supporting me please let me know........
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.

If you google the town and country that you live in and the word "hospital", you'll find the nearest hospitals to you, and you can go there.

Anna