Dr. Ed Wilfong
Dr. Ed Wilfong, Psychologist
Experience:  Twenty-five years treating all ages; Specialities: psychopharmacology & diagnosis, MMPI-2, testing.

how do you annoy or upset a man who is a sexual narcissist

how do you annoy or upset a man who is a sexual narcissist?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Ed Wilfong replied 6 years ago.
Don't do what he wants. He really doesn't care about anything other than himself and will blame you for all problems. No empathy or guilt, can just be charming and manipulative. The only thing that will help is to not give him his sex. Or have any contact with him.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I understand that but wish to give a bit of pay back, we are not seeing each other and i accidently discovered number three ........i had always known about his wife but he said she had a medical condition and wasnt sexual at all hahaha.... i made him admit this was a lie.. and i know its naughty but i wish to game play a liitle and teach him a lesson altho he is a cop and has a temper.
I must tell you, this is a dangerous game. Being a cop, and a Narcissist, if you push him, he could very well hurt or kill you. They can be dangerous. The only thing you could do is make him mad, and believe me, he will be nastier than you could ever think of.