Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.

I am a 60 year old widow with a new gentleman friend. I have

Customer Question

I am a 60 year old widow with a new gentleman friend. I have never had an orgasm and I would like to have one before I die! I am enjoying sex with my friend but have no release and now my stomach hurts from the buildup of excitement. How do I find some relief and/or have an orgasm?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Hi esk,

You just have to keep working at it and eventually you'll hit paydirt. Once it happens and you know what you're looking for, it will be easier to find. I see that you've tried a vibrator...many women use that to stimulate their clitoris instead of inserting it...try that. Seduce yourself to get yourself in the mood, and take your time. You'll get there.