Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist.

i am a regular pot somker at night.Would that interfere with

i am a regular pot somker at night.Would that interfere with cognitive behavior therapy sessions i am planning to start taking at noon twice or once a week?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
It could interfere with your recovery and fully becoming healthy. This will probably be a point of discussion between you and your therapist. If I was your therapist I would want you to stop using.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I know it is not healthy but my question does it impair my cognitve therapy, ie affecting the thoughts given that i will not be high when receiving the therapy because it ll be good 8 to 10 hours since i smoked?
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
It will make things better rather than make things worse. Hopefully you will be clear-headed to take in all that therapy has to provide.