Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

to whom it may concern i recently engaged a mental-health

Customer Question

to whom it may concern:

i recently engaged a mental-health care professional by the name of Anna to answer a couple questions.i failed on my part, to wqrd it correctly. i'd like to re-word it and put the revised questions to either her or some other mental-health professional.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
Rephrase your question here and maybe I can help.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
dear XXXXX:

some friends of mine are into pharmaceuticals and want the answer to a couple questions. #1) do the drugs Risperdal or Celex close the aperture w/the correct dosage, mind you, between the conscious and the unconscious mind?? #2) what would be the correct dosage to accomplish it?? #3) furnnish me w/a list, if you can, of prescription drugs which will close said aperture as mentioned above as well as corresponding dosages to accomplish said deed.
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
Wow, this is way over my head. I will opt out and let someone else take a crack at it.