Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.

I feel like I am drowning in loneliness, anxiety, and depression.

Customer Question

I feel like I am drowning in loneliness, anxiety, and depression. I doubt I have ever been happy a day in my life and it has become too much to deal with. Please. I need someone's help.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Hi JA,

You need to be treated by a physician for your depression and anxiety - they're mental illnesses and you can be relieved of the symptoms. Talk with your doctor.

My best to you.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
The answer was too generic and took too long for so little.