Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.

I am very depressed and dont know what to do. I feel so helpless.

Customer Question

I am very depressed and don't know what to do. I feel so helpless. I feel incredibly lonely. I feel I won't ever achieve a meaningful relationship with any of the people I love and want in my life.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Hi JA,

I'm sorry that you're feeling so down. Depression is an illness that can be treated by any doctor you go to. Getting stabilized medically will allow you to unlock the potential you have to solve your relationship problems and be happier.

My best to you.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.