Ask Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH Your Ow...

Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH, Therapist
Experience:  Over 15 years of experience as a substance abuse therapist. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker

My husband told me that he was a cross-dresser, I was curius

My husband told me that he was a cross-dresser, I was curius so Igave him the ok to do it with me,Now he has oprogress to sissy boy and me the mistress with leather who humiliate him, he also go to the internet and watch mother/daughter smoking. His mother died of lung cancer?I was game to spiced up our bedroom but now we not going back to the old fashion way of making love because he gets turned on only when it is kinky? I dont like this and I feek that I am losing the man I have married 11 years ago?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH replied 4 years ago.
thank you for using JustAnswer. So sorry to hear this has happened. This actually happens to a lot of people who bend to meet their partners needs. The best thing to do now is sit down with him and let him know what is okay and not okay with you. Also, letting him know that the old fashioned way is important to you. If he is unwilling to change and meet you half way you may have to evaluate whether or not you want to be in a relationship like this. If he is willing but can not accommodate your needs you both might consider seeing a sex therapist to help you through this.
I hope this answer helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you need clarification about this answer.
All the best,
Kym
Experience: Over 15 years of experience as a substance abuse therapist. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
we have already discussed the subjects many times. He ger agitated and tell me that it is nothing. Then he tell me that he wii not do it again because i don't want him to do it. The next time we will make love, he will be anxious and distant. If I say ok sisy boy, I will punish you now, then he likes it and I can tell. I happy for him BUT it does'n do anything for me?
Hi again,
I'm wondering is there any type of role playing game that you would be interested in? Anything that would be more exciting for you? This might be an option. However, I am thinking it might be best to seek a few sessions with a sex therapist that can help you both work out the anxiety and frustration you are experiencing regarding this. If this is a true fetish and he can't enjoy sex any other way, a therapist is needed. Fetishes can be like addictions, impossible to stop regardless of how many times you ask him to stop. Because he can't stop.
I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Take care, Kym
K