Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.

How might having a healthy balance of mind and body help you

How might having a healthy balance of mind and body help you accomplish your life goals
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Hi kalp,

When you have a healthy balance of mind and body, you have nothing holding you back from achieving your goals. Your mind is alert and settled, your body is ready and able to perform the task at hand. It frees you up to be creative and energetic, which also allows you to get the most enjoyment out of the life goals you do accomplish.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.