Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

why cant i trust my wife, when i know i should. I say things

why can't i trust my wife, when i know i should. I say things which are so hateful
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 6 years ago.
Hi, Trust is the very core of a good marriage. It could be that you have been betrayed by others, perhaps in your family of origin or were led to believe you can't trust your wife. You have internalized some anger and then take it out on her. I would suggest that you find a therapist who can help you explore the reasons why you behave this way. It could come from a vast array of old issues or it could be your self esteem . I assure you if you go to therapy you can help yourself and your marriage.
Please click accept and leave feedback.