Ask Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH Your Ow...
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH, Therapist
Experience:  Over 15 years of experience as a substance abuse therapist. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
25692555

I am a 35 year old female in an upper level management position

I am a 35 year old female in an upper level management position at my job. Can you recommend a audio relaxation, reduction in stress and anxiety publication? I need to stop my mind from racing at night so I might get to sleep. I have insomnia perpetually because I cannot get my thoughts to slow down after I leave work.

Thanks
RiKae
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. Sorry to hear about your insomnia. There are numerous online downloadable "sleep soundly" or "relaxation and stress management" hypnosis mp3's available on line. This would be a great place to start. Also, changing your "sleep hygiene" program would be beneficial. This would include the following. Making sure you don't drink caffeine after 2:00 pm. Don't do anything in your bedroom (eat, watch t.v., read, or work) other than sleep. Your mind needs to be trained to know, I only sleep in this room. Also, if you can't sleep get up out of bed and go do something to make you sleepy in another room. ex: reading or a crossword puzzle. This will also take your mind off work. Also, you can try progressive muscle relaxation at bedtime to take your focus off work and and to focus on relaxation.

I hope these suggestions help, please let me know if you have any questions about this answer.

Take care,
Kym
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can you give me specific names of "sleep soundly" or relaxation stress management mp3?....or just a bit narrower of what ones to avoid verses which ones would better suit my situation?
Hi again,
I acutally have an online hypnosis store that covers both of these issues. Here is a listing for them. Also Hypnosis Downloads.com is a very popular site as well as Hypnobusters and Hypnotic World.

I hope these suggestions help.
All the best,
Kym
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

KIm, on your site...do I get both the sleep soundly and relaxtion (shown in the red cover) for a total of two selections? Or 2 mp3 downloads? If this is the case I will proceed to buy them from your sight?

Thanks Customer/p>

HiCustomer
That listing I directed you too is for two different sessions. You can have them as an mp3s or as a CDs which ever you choose. If you want the mp3's I can send the shipping back through Paypal.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Kym

Edited by Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH on 2/2/2010 at 12:00 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am confused..the site states stress management and sleep soundly set discount..32.99. is that for the both of them? I would like them on mp3. I will get this right yet. I do not have the mp3 available right this moment...can I do the download at a later time if the payment is made?

ThanksCustomer/p>

Yep, you will get two mp3's sleep soundly and stress management. I can send them right to you. You can download them within 14 days.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Kim,

Thanks, I will proceed to the site and make the purchase...looking forward to some much needed rest.

Regards

Customer/p>
You're welcome.