Dr. Ed Wilfong
Dr. Ed Wilfong, Psychologist
Experience:  Twenty-five years treating all ages; Specialities: psychopharmacology & diagnosis, MMPI-2, testing.

feel like I just quite smoking, anxiety, need to take deep

feel like I just quite smoking, anxiety, need to take deep breaths very once in a while. cant sleep reguarly fell like crying somtimes MD put me on citalopram 20mg todays ago but to early to tell for it to work and I take as needed lorazepam 0.5 which helps a lot any advice
You are correct. The celexa should help in a couple weeks. The ativan should help until then. In the meanwhile, try to exercise, avoid alcohol, be around friends, do things you like to do. You are likely on the right track (it is what I would have recommended) so hang in there, knowing there is a lot of reason to be hopeful you will feel better soon.