Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist.

PTSD ,100% disable,have all paperwork,need doctor to sign Dept.

PTSD ,100% disable,have all paperwork,need doctor to sign Dept. of health from for cannibus program.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
Hi there, what is your question?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I need Medical provider Certification of patient eligibility,I have been rated by the VA

at total and permanent disable since 1997. Vietnam combat vet,/ Psychological assessment at nationa center for post traumatic stress disorder/Boston VA Medical Center dated 12/12/1997.

I have sent all information to New Mexico Dept. Heaalth and informed that local provider

is required. I have the form. Please Help.

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
I believe you can go to your primary physician to complete the form. If you do not have one then you might have to schedule an appointment with a local physician.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
recommandation? medical doctor /doctor of Osteopathy /nurse practitioner
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
Basically, anyone that can attest to your medical history and current functioning. I am a psychologist and have completed this letter. But that is because I knew the patient long-term. Try a general physician and see if you have luck there. If you have any relationship with a doctor on a long-term basis then that should be your first move.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
just moved to NM from Texas,VA is only doctors,,they will not help.
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 6 years ago.
Then you need to start fresh with a local doctor. Or, if you had a doctor in Texas then they might be able to attest to your condition. It is worth a shot.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have my complete medical history ,can you review and attest it? I will pay for the service?