Tamara, Counselor & Psychotherapist
Experience:  20+ yrs Private Practice; Cert. Master Therapist; National Board Certified; APA Board Certified

I have a broyjer that is going through a drug rehab we have

I have a broyjer that is going through a drug rehab we have enherited alot of money recently and he is going through alot of it? I am his gardian. When I tell him no he gets angry and wants more. he is not supposed to have any excessive amounts of money under this program what should I do?
Hi there. I would suggest you just tell him "no", you can't have any more money. If you are his guardian, then you are in charge of the distribution of the money. If you think he's using it for drugs, why do you keep giving it to him? If you're afraid of him getting angry, then you don't need to be handling the money. He can obviously manipulate you too easily. Get some help if you need to, but learn to say no. You're not going to convince him to be reasonable, so it's up to you to put a stop to this. Best wishes, and please let me know if I can answer any further questions. Tamara