Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Psychotherapist
Experience:  PsyD, LPC, CHt
19260254

ok. ive been depressed for many years-back as far as jr high-

Customer Question

ok. i've been depressed for many years-back as far as jr high- medication helped me to be productive and hold a job for nearly 10 years. Last Dec (2008) i lost that job and have been unable to find another-no insurance means no medication or therapy is available anymore and the last of my meds ran out last week. the withdrawl is bad, but the sadness and constant crying over little things is worse. any suggestions?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rossi replied 7 years ago.

Good Evening,

There should be help available for people without commercial insurance. If you reside in the US, you may want to phone the United Way toll free # 211 to get a list of the Community Mental Health (state funded) centers in your area. Many pharmacological companies also offer assistance with medication click here.

There are also alternative approaches click here/you have mentioned some of the herbs.