Ask Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH Your Ow...
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH, Therapist
Experience:  Over 15 years of experience as a substance abuse therapist. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
25692555

Im going through a divorse and my soon to be ex-wife tries

Im going through a divorse and my soon to be ex-wife tries to provoke me every chance she gets through txt messages and emails. what is the best way to respond?
Thank you for using JustAnswer. Sorry to hear you are going through this. Divorce can get very nasty at times. I'm not sure if there are children involved. If not, I would suggest changing your phone number and blocking her email address. Then advise your lawyer to inform her that all communication needs to go through the lawyers. If there are children involved have the lawyers to decide on a third party for all communication to go through about the children.

I hope this answer helps, please let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best with this situation.