Ask Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH Your Ow...
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH, Therapist
Experience:  Over 15 years of experience as a substance abuse therapist. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker

I am in week 8 of my pregnancy. I am planning to divorce my

I am in week 8 of my pregnancy. I am planning to divorce my husband who is no longer providing me any support. The baby's father is a friend who will take responsibility for the child. I have no job, good insurance and a terrible, terrible case of depression and anxiety. I am not addicted to any substances. I would like to enter an inpatient facility to resolve my crippling depression, issues, etc. Can you do an inpatient program for depression and anxiety alone? All the sites seem to indicate drug or alcohol abuse.
Hi there,
Thank you for using JustAnswer. So sorry to hear you are going through this. You might want to give a few of these places a try.
Bridges to Recovery
BrookHaven Retreat
Creative Care
I believe BrookHaven and Creative Care have separate tracks for depression if substance abuse if it is not a problem.

There are very few places that have just depression treatment. You may want to call places that offer "dual diagnosis residential treatment" and ask if they have separate tracks for just depression.

I hope this answer helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best of luck to you,