Anna
Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.
20023641

Name some of the leaders of funcitonalism in American Psychology,

Name some of the leaders of funcitonalism in American Psychology, which one had a large impact in furthering functionalism in American psychology?

The most prominent American advocates are XXXXX XXXXX and John Dewey. Other leaders in the field were Harvey Carr and John Angell.

Edited by Anna on 1/8/2010 at 1:20 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I must of forgot to note that I had that answer, but which one had the largest impact on furthering functionalism in american psychology. I will need references for further research.

XXXXX XXXXX, but John Dewey was a close second.

References:
one
two
three
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Why?

Because they worked on the same issues at the same time, but James was the lead theorist.
Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience: Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This is not helpful for me. But thanks anyway.

I gave you a direct answer to your very direct and specific question. Then I provided 3 great references that backed up my answer and provided you with the references you asked for. I then answered your question of why. I don't know what I'm missing here.

Hi panchas, I agree with Annies responses and her resources.

It does sound like you are writing a term paper and generally I think the going rate here on JustAnswer is about two to three times what you were paying. Good luck on your paper.

Cathy