Gina P
Gina P, LCSW
Experience:  MSW, LCSW, PIP

i hear voices all the time and want to die so bad its eating

i hear voices all the time and want to die so bad its eating me up inside, my time is up and the voices are never wrong, i dont understand whats going on, im losing control
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Gina P replied 6 years ago.

Hi, Please seek assistance through your physician or the local mental health or the emergency department. You do not have to continue to suffer in this way. Ignore the voices, be honest and get some medications to assist you. There are many wonderful medications for these symptoms. You do not have to accept what the voices are telling you. Do this as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Gina

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am to scared to as a friend of mine got locked up in a psychiatric hospital years ago, and if i tell my doctor i want to kill myself have made plans and hear voices, i.ll end up in a scarey hospital. I cant sleep and i see things others cant see, but i refuse to believe i am ill, i cant be, im to frightened to get help.