Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MD Psychiatry

what can long term threats and harrassments through constant

what can long term threats and harrassments through constant phone calls do to a person?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 6 years ago.

Hi there ,

Welcome to Just answer !

Well, we have discussed your problem previously also, so, i would like to tell you again , that repeated threats and harrasments to a person through phone or any other medium can make a person extremely anxious and fearful about the situation , which when gets severe can take a form of Paranoia and at times can result in hallucinations also, depending upon the severity of the psychological trauma, this kind of harrasments and threats had lead to .

So, you can seek counseling , that is psychotherapy from a psychologist or a psychiatrist and this will help you to cope better with such kind of psychological stress and make you stronger emotionally and better adaptable to the such stressful situations.

I hope this helps..

I wish you all the bets..

Please press the ACCEPT button if you are satisfied with the answer as only then will i be credited for my service.