Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Hi Im taking bioequivalents of the following medicines at

Customer Question

Hi: I'm taking bioequivalents of the following medicines at once: Paxil 40 mg, Klonopin 1 mg (three times daily), Abilify 2 mg, Ambien 10 mg, Vitorin 10/20 and a natural weight control pill. Which are the side-effects I can experience with this mix? I've been diagnosed with paranoia, low self-esteem, moderate anxiety, and moderate to severe depression. Thanks for your time and answer. I've been waiting...
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Ed Wilfong replied 6 years ago.
When you say bioequivalents are you just referrering to taking generics or same medicines marketed under different names, or do you mean something else. Also, I am not familiar with Vitorin, so if you can send me a link it will be easier to check intereactions and side effects.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm referring to Vytorin (sorry for the mispelled word), a medicine for cholesterol control, and bioequivalents or generics, I don't really know, but, for example: for the Paxil is Paroxetine; for the Klonopin is Clonazepam; for Abilify is Aripiprazole and for the Ambien, is Zolpidem Tartrate. I hope this helps! Thanks and I'll be waiting...!
I just want to make sure I understood. I was out most or the day, but I will glad to do an analysis tomorrow. I need to get some sleep now.