cathy, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  MS., MS.Ed., 30 years clinical and administrative experience in psychiatry and mental health

I have been maried to a man to whom I believe is a border line

I have been maried to a man to whom I believe is a border line sosciopath and narcicistc personality traits. He is the most loving person to the out side word (he is a football coach however, at he age of 59, he went to Afghanistan with his National Guard unit. If he had been about his honest about his Loratab for his back pain.( he is obsessed working out 2 hours He is what I call a "silent partner, will not communicate to me and loves to reject me, in bed, if I cry he kust stairs at the tv and ingores me, however, if it is out side the family, he is Master of compassion and love. He is always right, gets into a rage if I dare try to "work on our marriage"..but also to the world he is the great Christian coach and soldier. He has lied to my face whith his affairs with other women when I have proof in black & white and recordh ed and continues to say I am crazy. I M FEELING CRAZY. hE LOOKS GREAT.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  cathy replied 6 years ago.

HI Suzanne and thanks for writing

First off, all of us have traits of different personality disorders, some of us score higher than others but personality lables are not people. People are people.

I think from what I can glean from your post that your husband has either disappointed or betrayed you, but do you think you can formulate a question so we can respond.
It is clear you are in a great deal of pain and experts here would like to help. What is your question Suzanne?

All my very best wishes to you Suzanne.