Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MBBS ; M.D Psychiatry, MS. Health Informatics
4079050

I am extremely anxious in critical social situations, always

I am extremely anxious in critical social situations, always have been. Lately I tried some of my son's xanax which was extremely helpful. I have tried to order online but it was a scam site. I am 65 years old and in perfect physical health but too embarrassed to go to my GP. Where would you rcommend that I can get it online from a reputable site?

Thank you for your help,

Joe McGowan
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomerbr />
Xanax that is alprazolam in USA is a schedule 4 drug as well as habit forming and I guess, it is illegal to purchase this drug without prescription.

Social phobia is a treatable condition and drugs such benzodiazepines, beta blockers and antidepressants are very effective in treating it, another good option is of psychotherapy. You can find out more by clicking the link below. Your GP can treat it or can refer you to a psychiatrist.

Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorder)

But if you are still very keen to buy it online, the article below could be useful for you.

Where Can I Buy Xanax Online Without a Prescription?

I hope it helps.

Regards

Please feel free to ask if you need clarification/more information. Kindly click the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON if you are satisfied with the answer. POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS are warmly appreciated.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have followed the links but they lead on and on without the specifics of where to get an online prescription to buy online. Can you be more specific?
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your reply. If you have gone through the link I have provided in my previous answer now you must be knowing that it is illegal to buy xanax online without prescription. Also you never know that the medicine you are buying from an online website is fake or real.

A good option could be to consult a online physician from USA if you don't want to see a doctor personally face to face and he may prescribe you this medicine with an advantage that it will be no more illegal.

I am giving you a link below if it is of any help to you which I found on internet by searching for online psychiatrist in USA.

Online psychiatric consultation

Regards