Gina P
Gina P, LCSW
Experience:  MSW, LCSW, PIP

I am a 54 year old male who loves to wear womens clothing.

I am a 54 year old male who loves to wear womens clothing. I don't own men clothing from the waist down . I wear nothing but women clothing from the waist down, inside and out. I know I can't pass as a women but I feel I want to be more of a women than a man
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Gina P replied 6 years ago.
Hi, I am not sure of the question, but if this is not causing any problems for you, go for it. I am not sure if you are looking at a gender alteration, but if so, consult a psychiatrist to assist you in making this decision emotionally and physically. Let me know what questions you have. Gina
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No I don't want the sex change.
Expert:  Gina P replied 6 years ago.
Hi, Many people have feelings such as yours and those are within normal limits if they are acceptable to you and your lifestyle, and partner(s). I wish you the best. Gina