How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Ralph LMHC Your Own Question

Ralph LMHC
Ralph LMHC, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 872
Experience:  20+ years as therapist, supervisor, clinic director at mental health, substance abuse treatment ctrs
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Ralph LMHC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am with a woman how ses it herts to make love to her and

Customer Question

I am with a woman how ses it herts to make love to her and cannot convins her I am behined her no mater what is thair eny way you can help me out ????
she seems to think I wood force her to do it agenst her willI just wish yo play with her what can we do

Jerry Lennon
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Ralph LMHC replied 7 years ago.


Your girl friend apparently has severe sexual problem probably stemming from earlier negative experiences. these feelings are so deep inside of her that it is unfortunately beyond you ability to help her. Probably in the past some one forced her to do things against her will and now she cannot get past it. She needs to see a sexual therapist sexual therapist. If you are in the US you can get a referral form . I hope that this information has been useful and I wish you both t he best-incidentally if you have health insurance they will probably pay for it..


Ralph LMHC

If you require further clarification or more information, feel free to ask!

Please click the green "ACCEPT" button on this page if you are satisfied with my answer so that I get credit for my work. Your positive feedback is most important and bonuses are always welcomed. If this is a mental health, or medical emergency, please call emergency services (911 in the USA), or go to your nearest Emergency Room. The opinion provided does not replace an evaluation by an appropriate professional. Use of this website DOES NOT CREATE a provider-client relation and this information is for educational purposes only.



Ralph LMHC and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how woud you recumend her yo
Expert:  Ralph LMHC replied 7 years ago.


I think that she has a big problem sexually. Unfortunately it is not something that she can fix her self. It is like having a broken arm-you can't set it yourself you need to go to the doctor. Well she probably has a history of abuse and need to see a therapist who will help her overcome the abuse so that she will be able to enjoy sex and you too. You ca find a sex therapist at Good luck.




Ralph LMHC

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Jerry Lennon I have ask for your help help befor and still need mor we are still having trubel with SEX how can I call in my town of McAlester okla for mor info on this and websites I can go to .
Ihave tried it all even the cocunut oil rubed on her thies
so let me know ok Jerry Lennon

Related Mental Health Questions