Ralph LMHC
Ralph LMHC, Therapist
Experience:  20+ years as therapist, supervisor, clinic director at mental health, substance abuse treatment ctrs
11044513

I have taked 18 mg of ativan and 30 mg of ambian and not sure

I have taked 18 mg of ativan and 30 mg of ambian and not sure of that was tpp much
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Ralph LMHC replied 7 years ago.

It was definitly too much and I would go to the emergency room for evaluation to be on the save side.

Sincerely,

Ralp[h LMHC

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i DIDN'T REALIZE I HAD TAKEN THAT MANY ATIVAM DURING THE COURSE OF TODAY AND REALLY NEED SOME SLEEP BECAUSE i HAVEN'T BEEN SLEEPING FOR MONTHS DID I REALLY NEED TO GO OR JUST SLEEP IY OFF

Personally, I would go to the ER just to make sure, but yo can also call Poison Control at 1(NNN) NNN-NNNNand follow their recommendation!

Sincerely,

Ralph LMHC

If you require further clarification or more information, feel free to ask!

Please click the green "ACCEPT" button on this page if you are satisfied with my answer so that I get credit for my work. Your positive feedback is most important and bonuses are always welcomed. If this is a mental health, or medical emergency, please call emergency services (911 in the USA), or go to your nearest Emergency Room. The opinion provided does not replace an evaluation by an appropriate professional. Use of this website DOES NOT CREATE a provider-client relation and this information is for educational purposes only.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i CAN'T GO TO THE ER FOR SEVERAL REASONS. YOU AREN'T HELPING ME HERE.
THIS WAS NOT ON PURPOSE JUST A HARD DAY AND TRYING TO MAKE A WORSE ONE. WHAT I HAVE READ ON THE WEB IS NOT CLEAR THAT IS WHY I AM PAYING FOR YOU TO TELL CAN HONESTLY SLEEP THIS OFF OR AM I GOING TO DIE

I am not a physician and I always err on the side of safety that is why I gave the poison control number where experts on exact amounts and what to do are available for no free. So since you did not feel this was helpful, it is something you should not accept and I will opt out so other experts can answer if you prefer. Best wishes.

Sincerely,

Ralph LMHC

Edited by Ralph LMHC on 11/2/2009 at 12:09 AM EST