Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.

I see in my dream, like a large snapshot, that its dusk,in

Customer Question

I see in my dream, like a large snapshot, that it's dusk,in the woods,a lot of green foliage,& up to the left, background, is a Deer,then, down to the bottom left, is a disappearing black, & brown bear, walking off to who knows where, but, more significantly, to almost the middle, bottom,(forefront) of the view, is a beautiful, soft feathered owl, in hues of black, brown, & white, peering at me, & I peering back at it.This is a very comforting dream,&I hav'nt forgotten it,I seem to recall it even during the day.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Hi kindly,

Are you wondering what the dream might mean?

dream interpretation

The above is the style of dream interpretation I use: to see it in it's totality, not separate parts. I think dreams are a way for you to explore and work things out as you store your memories and thoughts at night, and can give you little windows into your unknown thoughts. So to interpret a dream, you can talk to a friend about it...explain it to them in detail and have them tell you exactly what you said. You'd be amazed at how listening to it changes your view. If you want more, draw it out on a paper and tell it to someone while pointing to the parts, and have them tell you what you said again. You'll figure it out by then.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, I did indeed want an interpation of the dream,but, the answer dosn't seem to fit the bill, sorry.