Ralph LMHC
Ralph LMHC, Therapist
Experience:  20+ years as therapist, supervisor, clinic director at mental health, substance abuse treatment ctrs

do i have bpd the only quote i can come up with to describe

Customer Question

do i have bpd? the only quote i can come up with to describe me is ''i tend to be whoever i'm with'
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Ralph LMHC replied 7 years ago.

Do you mean Bipolar Disorder, or Borderline Personality Disorder. Can you describe your symptoms in more depth?

Sincertly LMHC

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Borderline Personality Disorder

I was diagnosed with depression 4 years ago but was unable to see out the treatment as my parents do not encourage mental health discussions.

I have prev self harmed, i am absolutely terrified of being left alone and i sometimes i wonder what is the point of carrying on.

Hallmark of Borderline personality disorder is the instability of interpersonal relations. Associated features include self mutilation, alternating from extremes of good to bad and possible transient (temporary) psychotic episodes. Treatment is a type of behavioral psychotherapy called Dialectal Behavioral Therapy. In some cases medication is used. Anti psychotic like Haldol are used for the psychosis and anti depressants of the SSRI and SNRI class are also employed. I am placing a link so you can read further about the disorder. See: .

Ralph LMHC

Please click green "ACCEPT" button on this page if you are satisfied with my answer so that I get credit for my work. Your positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed. If this is a mental health, or medical emergency, please call emergency services (911 in the USA), or go to your nearest Emergency Room. The opinion provided does not replace an evaluation by an appropriate professional.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what should i do next, i tried the link but it just says 'The page cannot be found'

I am sorry I have no control over the website. This one should work. Let me know if there any problems. See:

Ralph LMHC