Ask a Psychiatrist and Get Answers to Mental Health Questions ASAP
Hi there ,
Welcome to Just answer !
1) Since how many days have your husband been behaving like this ( duration ) ?
2) Has he become socially withdrawn , unable to feel pleasure in previously pleasurable activities, breaks into crying spells without any reason ?
3) Has his sleep , and appetite decreased ?
4) is he unable to carry out his duties at work and home ,and has become a recluse ?
5) does he really believe that Josh is no longer alive , or is this just your assumption ?
6) does he also have suicidal thoughts ? does he hear non existent voices and mutters to self when no one is around ?
7) has such kind of behaviour happened before also ? has he been diagnosed with any psychiatry condition in the past ?
kindly answer the queries against their numbers and i shall get back to you with an appropriate reply .