Kelley, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Experience:  BSW, MSW, LCSW

I am a 55 yo white female,who is on SS disability and I think

Customer Question

I am a 55 yo white female,who is on SS disability and I think I am being followed.
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in the early 90's and I worked with severe pain for 2 years before I just could not make one more day with this disease. Until 1999. Not only the Fibromyalgia, but I have DJD, I have had 3 neck surgeries C1-C7 and was told I needed another. I have severe carpal Tunnel in both hands according to my Dr and the Test results, I have fibro fog, I have 4 degenerated discs in my lower back and some days the pain is soso and other days it is bad. I an on multiple medications and i also suffer from depression also I have been told that stress makes the Fibromyalgia worse. I have severe sleep apnea and use a c-pap machine at night. I see a regular Psychiatrist because it sometimes is so overwhelming. My husband has also been hurt on his job and has Rheumatoid Arthritis, he is on multiple medications.
I also
So I am wondering if i am really being followed what cvan i do???i
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Kelley replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer!

Can you explain more? Who is following you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I really don't know but I do no that when we have been in our car that we have several times followed us, they would turn when we turned and we deliberately turned some times to check.
Expert:  Kelley replied 7 years ago.
You said we so I'm assuming that your husband feels that you are being followed as well? If that is true then I would call the police and make a report. I would at least get it noted so that if anything else comes up they will know that you have been concerned about someone following you. I would especially suggest doing this when you feel they are following you. Call the police on your cell phone when they are following you so the police can pull them over and see what is going on. Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you so much for your advice. n It does help a little, my husband thought they were at first(whoever they are) but now it is just me and I am not sure, just needing to know what to do. THANK YOU.