Kelley, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Experience:  BSW, MSW, LCSW

Do I have Schizophrenia I have mild hallucinations less than

Do I have Schizophrenia? I have mild hallucinations less than one a month. I regularly have panic attacks and take xanax for them. I might be having delusions - more like feeling that I'm going down two different paths in my life. My mind is trying to decide which is right and having a hard time. When I try to go with the one that I deep down know is right, my mind can't calm down. I get hot sensations on my skin in random areas. It feels like a bug is crawling on me, but I look down and nothing is there. Schizophrenia runs in my family.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Kelley replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer!

Possibly. This is almost impossible to know unless you go to a doctor. I would make an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible. See if you can get in today or tomorrow to get seen. The hallucinations could be from to much medication or a medical condition. You will need to get medically cleared first to make sure that nothing medically is going on with you.

If that is all cleared, and you are medically fine then I would suggest seeing a psychiatrist for a really good evaluation so they can make the best diagnosis possible.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can assit anymore.