How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Ralph LMHC Your Own Question

Ralph LMHC
Ralph LMHC, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 872
Experience:  20+ years as therapist, supervisor, clinic director at mental health, substance abuse treatment ctrs
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Ralph LMHC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

One last question. I have also been experiencing a loss of

Resolved Question:

One last question. I have also been experiencing a loss of words and memory. Do you think I should consult with a psychiatrist, psychologist or counselor?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Ralph LMHC replied 7 years ago.


The first person who you should consult is your primaray care physiciann either a general practitioner or internest. He/she will most likely referr you to see a neurologist. If I had a choice of just one person I would see a neurologist and quickly as this could be a sign of a serious illness.

Please click green "ACCEPT" button on this page if you are satisfied with my answer so that I get credit for my work. Your feedback and bonuses are always welcome. As always you can email for further info.



Ralph LMHC



Ralph LMHC and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Mental Health Questions