Carol Kryder LMFT
Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience

im really down my mum and my daughters have disowned me for

Customer Question

im really down my mum and my daughters have disowned me for ever could u please ring my mum and ask her wat i done im despeserate to know XXXXXXXXX her name is XXXXX XXXXX is leanne pleas i need to know wat i done she hangs up on me i have noone to talk to i am suffering bullying at wk and i got told today i deserve it and that was by the big boss i dont know were to turn maybe i better off dead please help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Carol Kryder LMFT replied 7 years ago.

Your situation sounds desperate. I am so sorry you are having such difficulty with your family. It terrible that you have no idea why your Mum and daughters have disowned you.   

We are not allowed to contact people by telephone, so I am sorry I am not able to do that. Try to wait a little while and then make contact again. Give your family some time to calm down. Continuing to call when they are angry will not help anything. As for work, just ignore what the bully says. You are upset, and everything said to you is going to be magnified. Try to get as much rest and relaxation as you can. Spend time with people who LIKE you. Things will get better. You will see things in a different light once you have let some time pass.

Please do not give up. Spend time with a friend and ignore people who are mean to you. Take care. I wish you well.