Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MD Psychiatry
9385906

what effect will 36 100mg pills of seroquel have on a person

what effect will 36 100mg pills of seroquel have on a person? What should I do my spouse just took that amount.

Hi there ,

Welcome to Just answer !

Well, excessive intake of seroquel which is an anti psychotic can lead to life threatening complications such Neuroleptic malignant syndrome and Extrapyramidal side effects , so please do not waste any time and take him to the ER , AS these pills that he has ingested need to be washed out of his system and he needs to be under observation of doctors to see for the development of above mentioned complications.

I hope and pray that nothing of the above mentioned complications occur , but please take him to the emergency room immediately.

I hope this helps..

PLease press the ACCEPT button if you are satisfied with the answer as only then will i be credited for my service.

Regards...

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am heading to the er but it is forty minutes from were we are is there anything I can do on the way there for my spouse
<p>Well, just make him wear loose clothes , and see to it that he gets ample air to breathe , rest will be taken care of in the ER and i feel that if you reach there in this time he will be taken care of quite well. </p><p> </p><p>Regards...</p>