Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Psychotherapist
Experience:  PsyD, LPC, CHt

Identify 5 behaviors that are considered simply deviant

Customer Question

- Identify 5 behaviors that are considered simply deviant rather than maladaptive. Provide a
- Identify 5 behaviors that should be considered maladaptive rather than simply deviant. Provide a rationale for each of the behaviors.
All answers need to be in regard to the O.J. Simpson case.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rossi replied 7 years ago.

I am wondering if this is for some kind of an assignment? :)

A little tip-

Google the terms " MALA IN SE, and MALA PROHIBITUM" and you may be able to identify these easily. I think that your question will otherwise receive multiple subjective (from whoever is replying and based on that person's belief system) answers that may all vary. Good Luck

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This didn't help at all.
Expert:  Dr. Rossi replied 7 years ago.

It takes time to do research. What I was trying to do is teach one to fish versus give him the caught fish. I am wondering what would answers to this question assist you with. What I also meant is that even if each person identifies the behaviors you want them to identify, each person will most likely come up with different answers based on their own belief system, moral and spiritual development etc. Another tip (and once again I do not know what these answers are being used for is to look up -

Lawrence Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Development) and formulate your own answers (based on your own belief system, experiences, and morality) Unless you were just seeking answers for a project of some sort, own curiosity etc. I really do not believe anyone's answers will do much than just show you what different people believe and how they view circumstances and occurrences in life.