Ask a Psychiatrist and Get Answers to Mental Health Questions ASAP
Following can be considered for your symptoms;
3) Chronic fatigue syndrome
The fibromyalgia does not necessarily always associated with the depression. Stress can be a factor associated with it though many people do not have much stress too.
With your vastly distributed symptoms and severity of the pain, polyneuropathy should be the diagnostic consideration. Following investigations should be done by your primary care physician or a neurologist;
1) Electromyography/nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCS)
2) MRI of the spine and brain
3) blood glucose, glucose tolerance test and glycosylated hemoglobin
4) serum B12 level with methylmalonic acid (with or without homocysteine),
5) serum protein electrophoresis
6) Anti-nuclear antibody
7) Lyme testing
8) Rheumatoid factor
9) Sjogren's syndrome testing (Anti-Ro, Anti-La Antibodies)
Skin and nerve biopsy are recommended after the results of these investigations.
This should give the diagnosis and guidelines for the management.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
This can be related, though personal examination is the only way to confirm it.
Best wishes and kindest regards.