How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nancy Your Own Question
Nancy, Psychotherapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 746
Experience:  ABD for a PhD in Psychology, Psychotherapist for over 20 years
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Nancy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what to do,if nervuos system to much sensitive,and reactions

Resolved Question:

what to do,if nervuos system to much sensitive,and reactions for everything very strong and emotions.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Nancy replied 7 years ago.



I am Nancy and would like to discuss this with you. First, though, could you please answer the following questions:


1. Are you sad or depressed?

2. Have you gained or lost weight recently?

3. How is your sleep?

4. Do you feel tired?

5. Are you having any other symptoms?

6. Are you on any medications?

7. How long has this been going on?


Let me know the answers to these questions and we can discuss this...



Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I'm commpleet healthy guy,but I'm very scered to be anhealthy,and olso sometimes i get very bad things in my might,after thet I feel like worming going throuth oll my bady and I'm very scered,but the most big problem is thet things in my might I can't stop think about it, and I think they destroy my nervous system.

plese help me.

Expert:  Nancy replied 7 years ago.

If you got a really bad cold, or the flu, you'd see your Medical Doctor. If your car broke, you'd go to a mechanic. When you have issues with your thoughts or feelings, you have to see a psychiatrist - they are the specialist that can help you.


So, what I wan you to do is make an appointment with a Psychiatrist - and go and tell them exactly what you've told me.


They will then prescribe some medication for you to take - I want you to take it - and then in a few weeks, let me know how you are doing. Okay?



Nancy and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you