Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I think my question was quite detailed

Customer Question

I think my question was quite detailed
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Nancy replied 5 years ago.

HiCustomer

I don't see any other questions posted from you... I am so sorry, but could you repost it and we can discuss it?

Again, I am so sorry.

Nancy

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Really that's a not good.

Ok this is pretty simple. I want to commit an undetectable suicide. So my family live with out quilt which they do not deserve.   This my personal choice and I am ready to go. My career is on a up-note and I am in therapy.
So basically my plan is take enough of the pills that I have and jump off my Kayak in the middle of the ocean.
Just want make sure I have enough to do the job correctly so here's my list of medications that I think should work:

Zolipidem,Lorazepam,Hydrocodone added with a tall glass of Vodka

What do you think?

Thanks,

Expert:  Nancy replied 5 years ago.

Ellen,

Have you considered that you may have depression?

And, that depression is curable with medication?

Nancy

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your post on JustAnswer. Unfortunately, JustAnswer is not designed for medical or mental health emergencies. Instead, we encourage you to contact another resource that may be better equipped to assist you. Here is a list of some options, and we encourage you to give one or more of these a try.

SUICIDE HELP:
Suicide Awareness Websites:
www.hopeline.com
www.save.org

Suicide Prevention Hot Lines:
1-800-suicide
1-800-273-TALK / 1-800-273-8255
TTY: 1-800-799-4TTY (4889)

United Way, dial 211

We have posted this as an Information Request so you will not have to place a deposit to view it. In addition, we have left your Question open in the event that an Expert on the site decides to further respond.

Best wishes,

Expert:  Nancy replied 5 years ago.

Ellen,

One of our Moderators, Lindie, posted some information for you. Nobody wants to see you harm yourself. Please consider that the only time anyone ever becomes suicidal is when they have depression - it's a brain chemical issue and can be easily cured with medication.

Don't give up. Your life can get better no matter how bad it is now...

Now, let me ask you - is it that you want to die? Or, do you just want the pain to stop?

Nancy