Dr. C. Morgan
Dr. C. Morgan, Doctor
Experience:  Ph.D. Clinical Psychology

Question If a human bites/licks caresses the ear of another

Customer Question

If a human bites/licks caresses the ear of another human (regardless of gender) purely due to primal bonding/affection/pleasure what is the reason? IS there a psychiatric reason that the biter wants to deeply love the other through the ear biting/licking experience but does not want a sexual relationship with the person bitten. (The person is not gay or bisexual either) Just wants to get this intimate/close and personal and then his/her needs are fulfilled. Also it seems as if they want to taste the distinctive individual taste. (he biter has had a severe skull fracture at an early age and has bitten ears since)
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. C. Morgan replied 7 years ago.

This was already asked and answered yesterday. Are you looking for a second opinion?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no the answer on the first took way too long for me to way for.
I opted out since I already answered this yesterday. Any other experts want to take a crack?