MasterDoc
MasterDoc, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency physician for 20 years treating many psychiatric patients

I have been called a pervert for 40 years, and its cost me

I have been called a pervert for 40 years, and its cost me potential careers, and girl friends. Its stressed me to the point of getting psychiatric help. The psychologist and psychiatrist both said I am Not a pervert. I have never been arrested, or even think of sex web sites. These vigilantes have followed me around the country, and even to Europe; using cell phones and scanners. But lawyers will not even listen to me; yet throw me out of their offices.

Should I contact a lawyer for the mentally ill? What should I do?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 5 years ago.
WHO has been calling you a pervert? Who has been following you around the country? ANd why?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

It is a vigilanti group of policemen, volunteers, and formally freinds of mine.

Because I got a cousin pregnant 40 years ago. I did not plan that. It was my first and last time with her. I was not aware of this until years later.

Expert:  MasterDoc replied 5 years ago.
While I obviously can't make a firm diagnosis over the internet, this weems VERY clearly to be a manifestation of your mental illness rather than a cause of it. Since you say you are seeing a psychologist and a psychiatrist, I would recommend asking them whether or not this belief that vigilantes are following you is in any way real or a mental issue. I am reasonably certain they will say it is a mental issue; not based fully on reality.
Please click ACCEPT>
Feel free to ask a follow-up question.
ANd a BONUS is always appreciated.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Gosh, what about all the witnesses I have, including the girl physically removed from my house? I took her to the DA, but he did nothing. Or the bar owner who stopped the guy from telling incoming customers that I am a pervert?

If you have read any national newspaper, you would have the experience of knowing that perverts are tracked. How else would numbers of their type be public?

Expert:  MasterDoc replied 5 years ago.
As I said, the only way you are likely to get an answer to this question is to specifically ask your psychologist and psychiatrist whether or not there is any chance that you have been tracked via cellphones (even into Europe).
Please click ACCEPT.
And a BONUS is always appreciated.
MasterDoc, Doctor
Experience: Emergency physician for 20 years treating many psychiatric patients
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My docter was speechless.