Nancy
Nancy, Psychotherapist
Experience:  ABD for a PhD in Psychology, Psychotherapist for over 20 years
16724211

that sometimes I get very angry and a little nervous fight

that sometimes I get very angry and a little nervous? fight a lot and I lack of control, as I speak a lot of bad thinks and 10 minutes latter I'm sorry I did not need that much? I'm crazy?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Nancy replied 7 years ago.

No, you are not crazy, but you would definitely benefit from some anger management counseling.

Anger management counseling helps you to identify triggers that set you off, and new ways in which to manage them. It is extremely helpful in learning new coping skills and can also help you in the decision process in other areas of your life.

Most counselors can help you with this issue - but do look for someone who explicitly states they do anger management. THey will have a set way of working through these issues - which will help you!

As well, there are medications you can take to help you control your anger. You'll want to speak with a psychiatrist about those- as they are prescribed based upon your person, individual medical history.

Nancy