MasterDoc
MasterDoc, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency physician for 20 years treating many psychiatric patients
3119816

I retired early due to depression brought on mainly by Obsessive

I retired early due to depression brought on mainly by Obsessive compulsive disorder. Over the last twenty years I developed a guilt complex concerning things I should not have done in my early life. These things happened at home and at school. For some reason I get these urges to be punished physically. These urges are getting stronger, as I get older. At school I was punished with a cane on the hands and with a gymshoe on the back side. Only once did it realy hurt and since then I matured and did not get into trouble again. Could it be arranged that I would receive a stern beating? One that would be more than I bargained for and let me feel that I have paid for the wrongs I did.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 7 years ago.
In a medical context there is no one who will give you the beating you desire. However, in a social context there are people who enjoy giving beatings and inflicting pain. There are also women who, for a fee, will provide such a beating. Obviously I can't vouch for a specific individual who would provide such a service.
Please click ACCEPT.
Feel free to ask a follow-up question.
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 7 years ago.
I should mention that psychological evaluation to determine why you feel this need might be a better alternative.