How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 32586
Experience:  Specialist is sports medicine psychology. Certified in yoga, relaxation techniques and meditation.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I hope I asking the right person, I have an anger problem and

This answer was rated:

I hope I asking the right person, I have an anger problem and I'm seeing a Neurologist. whom should I been seeing?



Anger problems have difficulties with the impulse control and many behavioral manifestations of anger reflect impulsivity. So consulting the following would be helpful;


1) Behavioral therapist


2) Psychologist


3) Anger Management Specialist


Please feel free for your follow up questions.


Dr. Arun

Dr. Arun Phophalia and 4 other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you