How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question

Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1375
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Son has alchohol and psychiatric issues.How do I find best

Customer Question

Son has alchohol and psychiatric issues.How do I find best Dr. for him in MA
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Nancy replied 7 years ago.



I'd like to try to help you find help for your son, but first need to know:


How old is he?


Where in MA are you? City and Zip?


Will you be using insurance?


Has he had treatment before?




Related Mental Health Questions